View Single Post
(#45)
Old
Unsaved trash, obese witch

fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: You wanted an introduction - 08-10-2013, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberta View Post
Statutory rape laws are based on the premise that until a person reaches a certain age, that individual is legally incapable of consenting to sexual intercourse. Thus, the law assumes, even if he or she willingly engages in sexual intercourse, the sex is not consensual.

In most states the age of consent is sixteen.

The original purpose of statutory rape laws was to protect young, unwed females from males who might impregnate them and not take responsibility by providing support for the child. In the past, the solution to such problems was often a "shotgun wedding", a forced marriage called for by the parents of the girl in question. This rationale aims to preserve the marriageability of the girl and to prevent unwanted teenage pregnancy.

A child born out of wedlock is legally a bastard. Hope your nino is not a product of miscegenation.
Not that it is actually relevant but

First of all, can you read? Can you do math? I'm 23. My son is 4.

Second, according to Christianity and the Christian god, a betrothed couple is considered as good as already married. Therefore, betrothed is not "out of wedlock."

What does this have to do with the Goth scene anyway? Oh wait, I know. Your cannot prove your claims, so you all just insult people and innocent children. You think if you make people angry, they will not realize you haven't proven anything? Or that they will start insulting you, cussing, and threatening, so that you can say they are not civilized and that they're just proving the Goth scene is hateful and violence? Sorry dear, but you won't get me to threaten you. Nor do I hate you. I just feel sorry for you all.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY! --ADMIN