View Single Post
(#57)
Old
Unsaved trash, obese witch

fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.fatuglywhoreofravensrock is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: You wanted an introduction - 08-10-2013, 11:50 PM

And when have you proven Goth girls use sex to corrupt men? Have I used sex to turn my
betrothed into a Goth? Is he now running around doing all the things YOU claim Goths do
because of his involvement with me? Please explain how Goth girls use sex to corrupt men, and prove it.

I'm not asking you to prove it to me. I'm asking you people to prove it to the people you are telling Goth is evil to. It might be all the proof you need, but it proves nothing to anyone else, unless you give them physical evidence, does it? You can also go into great detail spouting fiction.

No, we cannot stop talking about my so-called "Goth nonsense" until you stop blaming the entire Goth subculture for what SOME Goths may have done, and what SOME people who were NOT Goth have done. Until this site and Godhatesgoths.com stops promoting violence and hatred against the Goth subculture, or anyone thought to be a part of it.

No, that does not prove I am not a Goth. A person can listen Goth Rock and not know
the name of a single Goth club. Nor does someone need to keep track of every Goth club that was ever important in the scene while listening to the music. Besides the fact that you are missing the point. You worked at/went to clubs within one area. How does San Francisco encompass the entire Goth subculture, which stretches over the globe today, as a whole? Oh wait. It doesn't.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY! --ADMIN