View Single Post
(#21)
Old
Unsaved trash, Hellbound witch slut

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler

Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood! - 03-01-2010, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
I hope the rest of you fine readers can recognize that this thread is for the single purpose of advancing the political standing of my opponent in the Freehold campaign for Mayor. While my worthy opponent may have some admirable traits, his campaign staff have taken to "political tricks", such as this one.
1. May I help remind you, mr. Mould, that this thread was created before mr. King even got the idea of running for mayor, before I even had heard of mr. King?
2. In what way exactly is this thread a "political trick?" What would be the purpose of this trick?

Quote:
It should be noted, here, that this Cassandra person is a LIBERAL, and not CHRISTIAN.
My compliments for your observing skills, mr. Mould.

Quote:
The job of a Mayor in Freehold is to advance the mission of the Landover Baptist Church
Is that why you'd rather talk about religious issues in far away, frozen countries, instead of talking about the actual problems the regular Freeholdian is facing? Like the theocracy enforced by the LBC?

An it harm none, do what thou wilt.

And therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honour and humility, mirth and reverence within you.

Why I'm no longer a Christian: how the Landover Baptist Church ruined my life!