View Single Post
(#28)
Old
Unsaved trash

StarDreamerNight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.StarDreamerNight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: A Candle in the Darkness - 08-04-2012, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Yes of course I read your words. That's how I knew what to respond.

If you expect respect equal to a man, if you place equal blame on Adam for Eve's transgression, if you think of Jesus as some mystical boyfriend who will always be there for you, then your mother did a colossal disservice in teaching you to interpret the Bible as a spoiled girl, not as God intended. For that she will surely burn in Hell for all eternity as will you, unless you both repent of your feminist ways and read the Holy Bible AS WRITTEN, not as you assume it means to say.
Sister you hurt me with your words, how you you say such?

The blame is equal, Eve did not force Adam to eat the fruit and by th scriptures it is clearly shown Eve actually resisted more. This is the the KJV of the Holy Bible. Jesus Christ not no some 'mystical boyfriend', he is my Savior and my Redeemer and I pattern my life after his. Though I know I cannot life like he can which is why I am so grateful for him beautiful Atonement so I may repent. My mother is a wonderful Christian womanwho loves God with all her heart and I owe everything to her and God. Without God, without my mother I would not have the light of Christ in my heart. I read the Holy Bible as written and do not assume anything as how can I assume? The words in the Holy Bible are as plain as the hands in front of my face, and I love the scriptures for their purity.
-------------------------

God said 'help meet' not servent dear sir, and 'help meet' means "one who helps". I thank you for your words non-the-less though, you seem to be a wonderful man.

God is my light and my strength, and I am his sword.