View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Roper Crossburn Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Republican Anti-Biden

Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Liberalmedia: police are the foundation of civilization, so F** the police - 10-07-2015, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Tarzan View Post
So you claim to be against big government, but support the increasingly fascist police state in our country which is the EPITOME of big government? OK...

PS: JESUS was a victim of police brutality too...remember that.
I am hardly pro-cop. Not sure where you got the idea that I am, if you are addressing me.

If I ran America, police would stop patrolling ghettos entirely. Get them out of those thugged-out hoods, give the thuggers what they want and see how they like it. I guarantee that in a week they would be begging us to send the cops back in. "It be us' sibil rahts!" Sorry, thuggers. No-go. There is also little need for police in civilized communities like Freehold, where people know how to behave themselves and generally act like human beings instead of feral baboons. A gun is a wonderful tool in the hands of a responsible citizen and is sufficient to resolve the vast majority of conflicts. In extreme cases, private security forces can straighten things out.

The only places where cops are really needed are the border zones where thuggers come into contact with law-abiding people. I support a limited police presence in those areas. Even there, decent citizens should be armed and ready to go Bernie Goetz the moment a thugger's paw grasps at a purse or comes up with a blade.