View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash

Virgin Virgin Tin Tither

gamer4Christ is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.gamer4Christ is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.gamer4Christ is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers? - 06-13-2019, 06:20 PM

What a cute ticket they'll make. Booty-judge and Joe Blinded-by-facials.

In 2016 Democrats were scapegoating white midwestern men for Hillary's failure. In 2020 it's going to be blacks and immigrants staying home, because they won't vote for a gay guy.

It's going to be hilarious seeing the dems trying to blame that on white people. I tried to research examples of pro-heterosexual rappers, but I found was endless hit-pieces accusing the one and only white rapper of hating gays. Even though he's performed with gays for all of his careers and supported gay "marriage" before most of the authors did. Obvious racial double-standard in the first 100 or so google hits.

So much hate in that party. They scapegoated straight people in 2004, Greens in 2000, law abiding people in 1988, everybody outside of Massachusetts in 1980, anyone who bathed in 1972, you have to go back to 1968 to find them admitting that they lost because of themselves.

The only thing the democrats change is who they scapegoat after each failure. Being a Democrat must be like one of those multiplayer shooter games where you automatically change nationality every round, until you can't remember who is friend and foe so you just end up shooting everybody.