View Single Post
(#24)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Osambo 08 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Osambo 08 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Osambo 08 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Osambo 08 has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: SARAH PALIN: prettier AND smarter than the competition! - 10-01-2008, 10:32 PM

God is my superior,not you.I have a great parents.I don't even care if you get washed with fecal matter.Do you think I CARE???!!Leave my mom out of this,immature arrogant racist nimrod.I think you should go to the Maury Povitch show in order to discuss why you despise your caramel-colored skin so much.

I'm not a delinquent(never been to jail and never needed psychiatric help) .Excel in school. Here's a scan from July.

I speak English,French,Twi and Spanish.

I hope God punishes you by sending you to where you rightfully belong Hell .People like you don't serve to live.

You remind me of that mulatto guy in 1950s book entitled "Black like me".You enter a public bus and start mocking Blacks,but you are every day confronted with the fact that you have to sit in the back of the bus with us,instead of in front with the Whites.You are not White and stop pretending that you are.The sooner you escape from your state of delusion,the better you will become as a person.