View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Not the sharpest crayon in the box
Cherry picker on his way to Hell
Forum Member

Not the Sharpest Tool in the Shed Incel Christ-Killer The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Cherry-picker Potty mouth Full of it Stalker

Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: I can't help but want Jesus inside of me. 😳 - 09-12-2018, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
Sister Bassilissa, sometimes I forget you are a woman, and as such, you fail to see the point when you are focused on fighting the Unsaved Trash.

"Brother" Thomas has made a terrific advance by recognizing the women as property of the husband! PRAISE THE LORD!

ALELUYA!

Brother Gonzalez,

You'll have to excuse Sister Basalissa, she continues to hide behind her continuous Satanic smoke screens by trying in vain to rewrite the inspired word of Jesus regarding the woman. She will certainly pay upon Judgment Day, praise our ever loving and forgiving Jesus for His revenge!

Brother Gonzalez, I am sure you would agree that you as well know many Christian men that only go to church for the reason that the woman cannot speak in church, therefore it is a respite to men from the continuous blabbering of the woman!

"The women should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says." (1 Corinthians 14:34)

In the name of the hung Savior,

Brother D. Thomas