View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Not the sharpest crayon in the box
Cherry picker on his way to Hell
Forum Member

Not the Sharpest Tool in the Shed Incel Christ-Killer The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Cherry-picker Potty mouth Full of it Stalker

Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brother D. Thomas is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: I can't help but want Jesus inside of me. 😳 - 09-12-2018, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
Mister Thomas, I have to interject. My topic discussion may have veered quite a bit off course and I have to take a break from Bible Study to remind you that Miss Basilissa is a True Christian™ and to accuse her of being anything less is a grave sin I fear. I don't have the title of True Christian™ but I know my place in the hierarchy in these forums. I'll pray for your soul as I believe that accusing True Christian™ People of being anything less is a slippery slope sir.

BibleReader2231,

Dear, what you should worry about is your hierarchy within our Bronze and Iron Age thinking King James bible where you are to be submissive to ALL Christian men like myself!

My "slopes" are NEVER slippery as shown ad infinitum within my godly posts! How dare you be so insolent to the superior Christian biblical man like myself?!

If there is any praying to do, it is me praying for your Hell bound soul to burn quickly when you arrive within the sulfur lakes of HELL upon your lesser vessel womanly demise.

AS A MERE WOMAN, LEARN YOUR PLACE WITHIN JESUS' SCHEME OF THINGS!!!

In the name of the hung Savior,

Brother D. Thomas