View Single Post
(#37)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Wutwut is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Stupid Atheists! - 10-25-2010, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
How can you expect us to respect you if you disrespect God?

So you don't care that people are dooming their existence? You just stand by while they are heading straight for Hell? You should be ashamed of yourself.

I disrespect God by not being a brainless chimp and having an opinion, and not wanting to spit in someone's face because they disagree, okay.

I care that they are happy, doing what they enjoy. I should be ashamed of myself as you people discuss what completely horrible people they are and what terrible things you would do to them? If you spat in my face when I was wrong, I wouldn't want to magically believe in what you preach. I'm fairly positive that most other people are like that too, and if not its because they would take a much more violent approach to it.

Your existence is your own, do with it what you wish. Ignorance is bliss, let people be happy. Everyone here seems to think incredibly lowly of the non-believers regardless, why would you want them in Heaven with you after the things you say you'd do to them?