View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Divorcee Nuts for JESUS! Tell her once Jailed for JESUS Pro-Life

Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Jesus is my Valentine. Please read this, Lord. - 02-15-2014, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
I can imagine nothing more super than to be held in His muscular arms as I sing His praises to Him for ever and ever.
Amen to that. It would be easy to fall into a torpor and wallow in SELF-PITY as I spend ANOTHER Valentine's Day ALONE. But instead I will take the opportunity to prepare myself for my future bridegroom, Emmanuel, Jesus Christ, KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE WORD OF GOD
Revelation 19:7-9
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Revelation 21:1-2, 9-11
21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife.
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11 having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal
I intend to be among the most WELL GROOMED and THOROUGHLY MANSCAPED of Gentle Jesus' adoring man-brides come the Glory.

LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION (Psalm 139:13-16, Jeremiah 1:5, Job 31:15, Isaiah 49:5)
MARRIAGE = 1 MAN + 1 WOMAN (Ephesians 5:22-33)
NO FOOD FOR THOSE WHO DON"T WORK (2 Thessalonians 3:10-12)
PRACTICING HOMOS AND HOMO-ENABLERS ARE LIVING IN SIN (Romans 1:26-28, 32)
BUT JESUS WILL TAKE YOU BACK AND COVER YOU IN HIS BLOOD(1 Corinthians 6:9-11)