View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Raybird is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Raybird is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Greetings Everyone - 07-14-2015, 04:10 PM

Hello everyone

Sorry it has taken me a while to respond but I've been awful busy and have not been feeling too good.

Anyway, I'll answer your questions to the best of my ability.

-My family and I attend the Klein United Methodist Church in Spring, Texas
where we live
-My favorite Bible verses are "Galations 2:20-"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body> I live by faith in the son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me"
And of course, John 3:16-"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son/that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life"
-About myself: I am 57 years of age and work in industrial sales. I ahve been married 35 years, I have two daughters, one in college and one
who just graduated.
I served my country as an army officer for four years back in the eighties.
-I may have mispoke when I said "I teach them the basic values of Christianty. " I teach it all. We have Bible time every Sunday.
-I don't have a hunting rifle as I don't hunt. I do have a Mossberg 20
guage shotgun and a Smith and Wesson automatic in case we get any unwanted guests
-I don't have a KJV bible. I have the "New International Version my grandmother left me when she passed away.
-My wife and I have been practicing CDD for about 3 years. She used to be ill tempered and impatient. Then she went on a religious retreat and came back a changed woman. She had found Jesus! We celebrated.
A few days later I showed her the CDD website and some verses in the Bible. She agreed to go with it. It was a big help to our marriage,
We do the whole nine yards with maintenance and punishment spankings,
and bootcamp.
I use a wooden paddle and my hand

Well I hope this answers everything. I'm looking forward to being part of what you have to offer.

Take care

Ray