View Single Post
(#28)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Cancer on Society Sissy Cry Baby

Ravenmann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ravenmann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ravenmann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Greetings from an atheist - 05-08-2019, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed
HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here
uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people,
THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "
Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at
THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to
hellfire.
No need for hostility, Pastor Ezekiel(unrelated, but you have a cool name)

I literally promise that I am here to learn about christianity and talk with people well versed in that religion. I am not saying that I know more then you, but I noticed that you have a subforum for exposing new age religions such as Wicca and I have quite a bit knowledge on them and I would like to contribute so you can recognize them and their symbols as well as messages in public. As I understand, you are one of the admins or leaders, and I thank you for taking your time and replying. I hope that you will see fit to accept me here, even though I am "unsaved". I will not post anything that opposes the rules.