View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

unchristianbaptists is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! - 10-22-2010, 05:20 AM

who would want advise from a sick bast**d like you? only more crazies; what you and your cronies espouse is sick and pathetic and small minded (like you and your congregation). Here is my prayer request: that at least 25% of your congregation (including you) be 'blessed' with a child or person with special needs. What happened to all of God's creatures are made in his image? What happened to love thy brother? where do you idiots think these children came from, in case you don't know the answer, it's GOD.

The people who participate in Special Olympics are a joy and a love and are closer to God-like than any of you imbeciles ever will be. They love everyone unconditionally (unlike you losers).

I find this entire thread offensive and will do my best to have your entire website removed. Since you don't consider yourselves a religion, then I can assume your church is not taking advantage of the tax breaks afforded REAL religions. I will be contacting your local and state governments to make sure they are aware of your sentiment regarding your non-religious status.