View Single Post
(#109)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

azmothman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why won't Patrick Swayze die? - 09-17-2009, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Obviously a coward and a false Christian.

Obviously she didn't read my sermon.
I know I said I would not return but inadverently I did..... in doing so I happened to notice your last attack from the previous post.

Obviously people need to google land over baptist church to really understand who you are, people can learn a lot.

Since you quote a lot of sermons that you wrote then here is something for you to read:

15"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

and keep in mind that the bible came from God not you or your church, so when you change the wordings from the bible to meet your needs then you may also want to remember this verse:

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

I know as adults we all like to be respected and that in certain roles such as Pastors people demand more because of their position. In your case I give you no respect because you simply belittle people, if you are truly a pastor that spreads the gospel then it does not show, but for your sake I hope that I am wrong.