View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Honorary White Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Christian Love Ex-negro True Christian™ Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Christian™ Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Prayer Warrior Prayer Warrior Clorox Cured Me Persecuted Touched by Jesus Anti-Biden Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet

Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ATTN Pandemic Deniers: are you SURE you're not bioterrorist mass-murders? Please wait a bit to be sure - 06-07-2020, 04:55 PM

People be calling me insane and question why i say the typical godless Nigra needs to be locked up and have the key thrown away. They always sharply ask me “why do You defend the cops?! Do you not see what they’re doing to black people?”. It’s almost as if they are blind about whatever when they ask me this question. These videos are disgusting. Thank White Jesus for the police to do God’s work. Ordered me some tear gas on the internet and chose express shipping. Gonna clear out some protestors that won’t shut up in a nearby city. They be acting like monkeys for the past week or so.