View Single Post
(#158)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
Drunken gay-enabling degenerate
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cancer on Society Bleeding heart liebral How dumb can you get? Atheist

napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Napa Valley Nan's sodomite-enabling thread - 08-06-2011, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wait_what View Post
When did you become illiterate?
no mister I am not illiterate I have been to junior colleges and nursing school What have you accomplished other than being elephant that learned to balance on a ball OR were you glued there makes more sense to me.

I just happens I work for living and type this at work running the wine shop and the B&B so have to keep eyes on the store. Maybe if you kept eyes on the prize of valuing people around you you'd be compassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith_Machine View Post
Her Utah reference tells me she thinks we're a bunch of Mormons and that we'll get even weirder when we stop using psychiatric medications in response to something the psychologists have said.

As Mitza has so clearly pointed out, psychiatry and psychology are two different fields.

Also, we are not Mormons.
No kidding I know your not mormon faith but the ritewing groups like Radical Religious are all in bed together, go to same confrences etcetra. Do not make fun of the people who need pills to get through the days. the psychiatrists and psychologists consult together on best care for patiend discuss issues sometimes intervene if theres a prioblem the list is endless. Its not apples and oranges more like walnuts and hazelnuts. but it doesn't fit radical right agenda so you wont admit that its all related. That way you can 'write off' article but guess what? The world already saw it and discusses it across the plains of the Internet World Wide Web.

You just stew