View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

CHARIS is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.CHARIS is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: "One shot, one beer, and one lay" -Rick Santorum - 06-14-2009, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
Imbibing alcohol to excess is a sin, did not Our Lord take the odd glass of red?
That's what LUKEWARM "so called" "Christians"* want you to believe! And I pray for you my brother you haven't TRULY backslidden THAT far!

I know from reading some of these posts that this place is RIFE with "LIBERAL" thinking people who may or may not TRULY believe they are Christians, and that having a "drink" is OK.

But what about the weaker brothers and sisters you are influencing? The near alcoholic in the bar who is WATCHING you enjoy that brewski; the DRUNK behind you in the line at the liquor shop who knows you ALLEGE to be a "Christian" but sees you buying that half pint of rotgut vodka?

You, Sir, are LEADING them on the PATH to PERDITION because of your REPROBATE ways.

No, the ONLY proper Christian way to serve our Lord is to completely abstain from DEMON spirits.

And why do you think they call them "spirits" anyway? Doesn't the VERY name SHOUT to your conscience you should have NOTHING to do with them? I hope that it does - that you aren't that far gone... yet.

Though PERHAPS even though you may not hear the SHOUT of the Lord you may be able to hear His still small voice, speaking to you through the humble words of my post.

That is my duty, and my prayer.

*And hasn't the example of God removing Mr. Rick Santorum from his "high place" helped you to understand???? I fear you may be beyond even the GRACE of God.

CAPITALIZED because God's GRACE is what it is!

(Greek is SO cool!)