View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

CHARIS is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.CHARIS is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: "One shot, one beer, and one lay" -Rick Santorum - 06-14-2009, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Bessemer View Post
My friend, you are as an infant is to a learned Pastor compared to the True Christians™ on this Godly website. You know nothing of scripture if you claim the KJAV 1611 Bible prohibits the consumption of spirits.
I have learned to PRAISE GOD when I come to a new forum and am mocked, counting it all JOY when LIBERAL "so called" "Christians" have the GALL to PREACH to ME about "TRUTH".

And I note that SOME of you are fond of "prooftexting", quoting large blocks of SCRIPTURE as if that PROVED anything. Once you are more Mature In The Lord you will come to KNOW that His Holy Spirit is what guides our interpretation and that God's True True Christians (not the mockery you have made of the term here) are infallible in their dialectical discernment.

But I will continue to participate in this forum hoping against hope God will use my humble contributions to perhaps TURN your blinded thinking to His One True Path which I will continue to lay out for your benefit, even at the great personal cost of associating with near heathens.

GRACE is what it is and who am I to fight it.

CAPITALIZED because God's GRACE is what it is!

(Greek is SO cool!)