View Single Post
(#35)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

lesley7 is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: "Raptured Rapists": Caring Christian Rape Ministry - 11-25-2010, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Gothster View Post
Back when I was working the streets, occasionally one of my johns would get a little rough. I learned to just take it, as fighting back only made the jerks angrier. And you gotta cut a guy pretty deep to get him to stop completely, once he gets rolling I mean. I'm pretty damned sure none of the guys that hit me were True Christians, but alot of them did some talking about God, if you know what I mean!

One time, I was in the emergency room getting stitches in my split lip, and this busy-body social worker came up to me and started acting all "supportive".

She gave me the old "No means no" and "Even whores can be raped" BS. I told her to go piss up a rope! "Even whores can be raped"? Please! If you don't want some scummy dude doing his business and taking his frustrations out on ya, get a job as an effing waitress. The way I look at it, I was performing a public service. Alot of these guys would have gotten pretty pent up if they didn't let out a little steam on my sorry ass.

I do think The Rev's got a good idea though. If some dude thinks God is watching while he's smacking some chick around, he might think twice about it.
So nice to get a whore's perspective. Yes, you deserved your visits to the hospital and Men might not rape if they keep God in their mind. BUT...even though Men are the closest thing to God they aren't the true God. Slutty whores deserve the rape that they get..actually i feel all women should be victims of rape. we are inferior and Men have to show their Superiority in order for us to behave.