Thread: Please Help
View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Please Help - 12-05-2019, 03:23 PM

Start by reading The Bible and learn from it. Only then will you truly be able to change so that you will earn a place in Heaven. That’s only if it’s The KJV Bible 1611 though. No shortcuts on the path to salvation. Also, you must pay close attention to politics and be sure to support only politicians that align with God’s work like Trump or McConnell. Voting can be a tricky test from God at times I’m sure. I wouldn’t know though because I’m not old enough to vote yet.

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).