View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

13th_Disciple is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Post Former witch looking for Jesus! - 09-30-2013, 05:35 PM

Hullo, everyone

My name is Ariana and I've come to these forums in grave need of assistance!

My goal: It is my deep longing to become a True Christian™ after a recent experience I had that was surely a sign from The Good Lord, Himself! A revelation, if you will.

My story: I was out in the woods, tracing pentacles in the sacred Earth with my finger, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I was wearing my jacket, so the sound was quite solid and pronounced, I knew it wasn't my imagination!

So I looked over my shoulder and saw no one. Spooky, right? But where the sound had emitted was what appeared to be a white splatter, which vaguely resembled the face of a bearded man. I looked up and guess what I saw???

A white bird! So, rushing home to discover what sort of symbolism this might mean I quickly saw that the symbol of the white bird is a DOVE! And a DOVE is a sign of The Good Lord!

Clearly He was displeased of my drawing pentacles on the dirt below.. and I deeply repent! I was actually planning to summon something from beyond (cause I was lonely and needed an invisible friend).. so He came in the nick of time! This was yesterday! But now I wish to be a disciple of Jesus. The 13th disciple.

But my brothers and father have informed me of how stupid I was, since.. there is no 13th disciple. But they are graceful and forgiving as they understand my ignorance is due to my natural design.

I know as a woman I will hardly be able to get *anything* done right compared to a man, so will you all guide and bare with me as I quest to become a True Christian™ woman???

My favorite biblical verses are Deuteronomy 23:1 and Deuteronomy 25:11-12 as they've really conveyed to me just how important manhoods are. (I took the path of a Pagan due to the FemiNazis lying to me about my own feminine power, so these verses really helped to set me straight).

Thank you for your consideration.

GLORY JESUS!!!