View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

13th_Disciple is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Former witch looking for Jesus! - 10-01-2013, 01:07 AM

"Dear witch;

You are converting just in time. Our annual witch hunt starts in just a few days"

More solid evidence that those signs were unto something! Clearly Jesus foresaw my fate coming... he is truly the ONLY grand Wizard (as proven when God's staff was bigger than those other staffs, and when God's snakes were bigger than those other snakes!)

I should have abided long before my having stepped through the portal to Diagon Alle-- er.. you know. Hoodoo nonsense.

And please, do not worry, I was already gone through those forums with a fine comb before posting. I know my place when it comes to rule abiding by the Laws and loving Jesus to avoid the Eternal Damnation that he's created for me if I fail.

However, despite this, I would appreciate a fair warning if I crossed the line without being aware of it.. I am after all... a little more "oddly designed" in my Natural form.

Thank you

Ezekiel 13:18

"Thus says the Lord God: Woe to the women who sew magic bands upon all wrists, and make veils for the heads of persons of every stature, in the hunt for souls! Will you hunt down souls belonging to my people and keep your own souls alive?"