View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A

BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Allow myself to introduce...myself - 07-06-2015, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson View Post
Thank you for complying with our requests. You are so much better than the utter scum who spam our forums. Are you married? How many children have you produced for the Lord?
Hello Mrs. Johnson,

You bet - thank you for having me. It is sad, there are some blasphemous comments in here but it is a good sign this forum is on the right path.

I am not married (nor ever been). Had my first love, then true love and next will be my wife. As of now, I do not have any children but am an "uncle" to many. Most of my cousins and friends are married with children and I do enjoy spending time with the little ones. Although, I must say, it's almost as much of a pleasure giving them back. They are a lot of work but can see the reward.