View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Cancer on Society Sissy Cry Baby

Ravenmann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ravenmann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ravenmann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Greetings from an atheist - 05-08-2019, 01:05 PM

Greetings, dear Christians,

First things first, I am Ravenmann and I come from Europe. I am a young man. I'm an atheist.

Before I proceed any further with this introduction, I want to say that I am not here to troll, fight or verbally assault faithful of this forum in any way, shape or form. I am open to getting into civil discussions.

Let's proceed now.

I joined this forum to interact with you guys, share knowledge, facts, info and other stuff.

Now, believe it or not, I most probably agree more with you then any atheist out there. How come? I find it hard to enjoy the company of other atheists because I hold mostly conservative views. For example, I am pro life and anti LGBT.

I admire your Zeal. I have seen many Christian communities water down and start accepting and even proclaiming LGBT as something normal, when it is clear that it's not normal.

I hope we can get along and learn from each other. Thanks for reading.

Ravenmann