View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Friend of Jesus

NathanBrigsby has had a couple of people click the rep button.NathanBrigsby has had a couple of people click the rep button.NathanBrigsby has had a couple of people click the rep button.NathanBrigsby has had a couple of people click the rep button.NathanBrigsby has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Just Learned Martin Luther King was a republican. Any of you hang out with him? - 03-23-2013, 03:02 AM

Stormfront claimed that he was a part of the communist party actually. You really have to be careful what you read but I believe your words are more credible. Martin Luther King was a very conservative Republican. I suppose when you take away the comments that'd bash him simply on the color of his skin, you'd look underneath the nigra (it is appropriate to say nigra, I checked) skin you would find a nice white christian baptist. I'm sure that as other republicans pointed out, he would be much happier if his ancestor slaves had guns. The only thing that makes me wonder is...were his ancestors christian republicans? Surely a lot of the primitive colored regions in Africa in the 1800s still worshipped idols and engaged in homersexualistic tendencies. I can only pray and have faith that underneath Martin Luther King Jr's ancestors colored skin existed Christian Baptist Republican ways. Only then would I believe in giving the power of guns to his kind. Keep the power to kill out of the primitive unsaved still.