View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash, greasy bean-chomping spic

Bleeding heart liebral Messicant hippie

francisco.j.donoso is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.francisco.j.donoso is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Just Learned Martin Luther King was a republican. Any of you hang out with him? - 03-23-2013, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
It is a well-established fact that America is God's favorite country, and that you darkies aren't as close to God as we Normal people are. You can read about that HERE.

Just accept your lot in life. Jesus wants it that way.
God favorite country? Why? For your discrimination against another people? For be a nation full of obese children thanks to junk food and lack of exercise? For send innocent men to a stupid war in Irak for 10 years? For kill native americans to steal their lands? For treat latin americans as maids or gardeners when we're not your servants? For think all latin america is just Mexico and all its streets are little and dirty and its people stupid? Should I continue or did you get it?

Let me put it in simply words: your arrogant words are not making God happy, I hope someday you understand it, because the day you die you'll go right to hell if you don't stop your racism and vanity