View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian

worshiper29 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.worshiper29 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.worshiper29 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.worshiper29 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.worshiper29 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.worshiper29 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.worshiper29 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Lightbulb Re: Babycage.net Perfect for Christian Parenting! - 06-26-2015, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Johnson View Post
Just bumping to remind all the fine parents out there that this week there is a mighty GODLY sale at BabyCage.net.

I've had my baby cage for years and it has held up excellent. I've had to replace to mat a few times because of accidents (from my grandma - not sloppy kids).

The smaller cages hold kids from about 0 through 8. The larger cages hold teens and the elderly.

This is beautiful, Daisy! A great way to read them KJV Bible verses too, since they won't be able to do much in there but listen up in a Godly manner! I will definitely purchase one of these for my son!

My elderly Father is going to stay with us, too. If he gets out of line, against our beliefs, I'm believing it would be fitting to get him the cage for the elderly. When he dies, my son can take over the cage as an inheritance.
Actually, I think we will just keep him in there! Show my son some role modeling from his Grandfather who he should revere for staying in the cage!

Isaiah 12:21 (KJV) -- Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers

Ezekiel 9:6 (KJV) -- Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women