View Single Post
(#51)
Old
Apparently not part of the domestic staff; suspected academic
Forum Member

Christian Love Protected by JESUS Messicant Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-06-2019, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReignsBrose View Post
Basilissa and Dolores: I would provide evidence, but from what I've noticed on here every time someone does show anyone on this forum evidence, it is discredited by you guys.
Well, this is how a discussion works. (1) Person A presents arguments. (2) Person B presents counterarguments. Repeat steps (1) and (2) until (3) either person A or B concedes.

By not even attempting to participate in a discussion, you are skipping steps (1) and (2) and directly going to step (3), conceding the discussion.

Quote:
So honestly, there is really no point to do so. You can take a look online if you guys really want evidence. Its all there.
Your point, that there is no point to have a discussion because you are going to lose it anyway, shows that you have no confidence in your arguments, or -even worse - you have no arguments, despite my helpful hints in this regard. If you were my student and wrote that on your essay, after I already gave you pointers for your arguments, I'd give you a big fat F. That means a failing grade in the United States. I'm really disappointed.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.