View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected sheep lover

eggcake is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.eggcake is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.eggcake is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.eggcake is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.eggcake is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.eggcake is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.eggcake is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.eggcake is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.eggcake is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.eggcake is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.eggcake is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: 40 Songs You Can Never Listen to Anymore: The White House Joins Spotify - 08-21-2015, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
What about these songs?

Monkey Man - The Rolling Stones
You Drive Me Ape (You Big Gorilla) - The Dickies
Everybody’s Got Something to Hide, Except For Me & My Monkey – The Beatles
Monkey Gone to Heaven – The Pixies
Fencewalk - Mandrill
Le Gorille - Georges Brassens
Brass Monkey – Beastie Boys
Sleepy Monkey – Widespread Panic
Feel Good Inc - Gorillaz
Shock The Monkey – Peter Gabriel
Tweeter and the Monkey Man – Traveling Wilburys
Theme From King Kong - Love Unlimited Orchestra
Space Monkey - John Prine
The Gorilla - The Ideals
Can you please tell me why these are bad?
I need to know how to avoid bad music!

Donald Trump, our hero!