View Single Post
(#46)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
Drunken gay-enabling degenerate
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cancer on Society Bleeding heart liebral How dumb can you get? Atheist

napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: George W. Bush KILLS Bin Laden!!! Obama FAILS to stop him!!! - 05-03-2011, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wait_what View Post
Your daughter is a sodomite. All rebuking aside, did you know that oral sex increases oral, throat, and upper gi cancer rates by at Lear 40% due to undiagnosed HPV?
why must everything be about S-E-X sex here?? You don't know what my daughter does with her partner...maybe they just hold hands on picnics by a river bank and have a joint checking account and plan a future...a commited relationship isn't all about S-E-X, it's about affection and mutual respect and sharing dreams and yes sometimes Raising a Family together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wait_what View Post
why does a good heterosexual woman like yourself choose to unnecessarily join her in her atrocious sins?
Join her in her sins? I am a married woman of over 30 years...I am not the "sinner"/lesbian/bi/gay person. read my posts