View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound

Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Anne Sayne has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Loud House is probably the most SATANIC show in media! It MUST be banned! - 10-30-2016, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Wanna Die View Post
How can Lincoln have a <<<racial slur deleted>>> friend HES BLACK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD ALL BLACKS <<<reference to a sexual act deleted>>> (this site <<<POTTY TALK DELETED>>> and i love it)
I sense a loud fangirl. Which is your favorite? The pole dancer baby or the satanist goth girl? How come this show appeals to you? It's garbage.

I remember when nick had good shows. Before this came out, there was a whole show called Sanjay and Craig that was AMAZING. There is a talking snake, which agrees with Genesis 3:1-24 and a little injun boy that always gets himself in trouble (because he's from indya)

If it weren't for quality shows like that, then Nickelodeon wouldn't be around any more.

God is about as real as unicorns and dragons.
Revelation 12:9
Job 39:9