View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Edgelord

Sinner Retard Posting Hellbound Heathen Full of it Atheist

FurryPresence is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.FurryPresence is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.FurryPresence is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.FurryPresence is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Loud House is probably the most SATANIC show in media! It MUST be banned! - 11-03-2018, 05:43 PM

You people are idiots. It's just a TV show. Besides that, nothing is evil unless it genuinely hurts somebody, and prostitution, atheism, skin color, emos, wearing certain clothes, several sisters living together, female masculinity, homosexuality, rock music, being a foreigner, paganism, and science don't harm anybody. I'm guessing you guys are just a bunch of bums who live in their mom's basements and have nothing better to do than to pick on people who have views different than your own, because that's what you're acting like. People are allowed to have views different than your own. If you honestly believe these things that you claim about the show, then you people have some SERIOUS problems. I believe I've made my point.