View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default I’m boycotting the Mr. Rogers movie - 10-28-2019, 12:05 AM

I know I’m not supposed to speak ill of the dead but Mr. Rogers was a hellbound heathen who had no respect for the laws of the time when he started his show. Beneath those sweaters his Ma knit was a demon in disguise. He’d always go on about how much he loved kids. You know who else loves kids as much as Mr. Rogers? Catholic priests. He’d always go on about how much he wishes every kid could be his neighbor. It’s creepy. I know that Faith Machine has a history of saying the same thing but I assure you that Faith Machine has only honest intentions as to why he wants to be around children. Mr Rogers never reveals why he wants to be around kids.

Anywho, in the late 1960s when pool owners were trying to keep their pools clean by pouring bleach to get the dirty nigras out, Mr Rogers thought it was “wrong” and decided to have a pool party alone with a nigra. I highly doubt black cops existed in the late 1960s and can only deduce that the man pictured with the child lover is a male stripper.

And you know what? I believe I’m right. Years later let’s have a look at what this “black cop” looks like in real life.

Name:  rogers.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  205.7 KB

Transgendered!!!!

Gay Muslim!!!!! I’m boycotting the Mr Rogers movie since Fred Rogers tolerates bathing with gay Muslims.

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).