View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Repenting jooboy
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Paula Deen Negro Support Group A for Effort Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Cross Re: THANK YOU VOTERS OF FREEHOLD - 06-30-2019, 04:49 PM

I have mixed feelings about the outcome of this election - the election which took place while I was laying my mother to rest after dying from infections caused by bedsores all these weeks. But more about that in another post. For now, my thoughts.

I offered to help this campaign and was summarily ignored just because I am a Christ killer. Christmas a couple years ago had Jesus writing me a note telling me all was well. If Jesus forgives me I would think you all would, too. So I killed the Savior. Meh. He lives. He forgives. He tells me so in a personal note. You can look it up.

So I offer to help the mayoral bid for a candidate with a shady past. Why? Forgiveness. It's what the Lord taught me to do. Am I appreciated? No. Am I shown any consideration? No. Am I asked to help? No. It makes me wonder if indeed this was one of those fait d'accompli situations from the start. Poor Hispanic lady. Poor black guy. Neither had a chance. In the Jewish world we tell a story of a man who wanted to give his son everything he owned upon death. The son did not know this and instead he killed his father and took everything for himself with that selfish act. That very night fire broke out and destroyed everything he stole.

When we legitimately earn something, God blesses it. When we take it, it sometimes burns up in our very faces. I wish you well Mr. Mayor and I pray God blesses this win. Only Jesus knows if His Father is pleased (of course, He is also His Father).

Blessings,
Morton W.