View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Crazay is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: SUPER MARIO SLUGGERS: HOMOSEXUAL RECRUITERS HIT AGAIN! - 09-14-2008, 09:27 PM

Wow...

You actually believe that Nintendo is trying to recruit homosexuals with videogames? You are not that smart if you are suggesting that. I will prove you wrong by pointing a few things out. They use the terms pitcher and catcher because a pitch is the term used to describe a throwing of the baseball, and a catcher simply catches the ball. Why do you suggest that baseball is a homosexual sport? There are millions of baseball fans. Are you saying that of those millions, that all of them are homosexuals? I see no subliminal messages in that picture, all I see are videogame characters playing baseball. You are making accusations that could, in a way, be thought of as subliminal to a total idiot. For example, "Luigi, who is tenderly rubbing his bat, has an orgasmic expression on his face as he spills white stuff all over." He is holding a bat with his arms, not rubbing it. The "white stuff" is the baseballs falling from the bottom of the bat, not shooting out from the top, referring to ejaculation. And you say that he has an orgasmic reaction because his mouth is open and that he is about to trip, while holding a bat and about 6-7 baseballs? And this one: "To the right of Diddy Kong we see the game controller (vibrating no doubt) with a suspitious button, so that your innocent little girls can get used to having fun while they rub their thumb over what is very similar to a nipple and clitorus." The wii controller does not vibrate. Girls don't normally play videogames. Explain to me how it is similar to a nipple and the lips of the vagina. Why use the term slugger, you say? Slugger is a common baseball term meaning a great hitter. On to that concept art image. You are the most retarded person on this earth. Even if you did manange to sneak someone in there, and you did manage to sneak some concept art out, that would not be a piece. Explain to me how a W looks like someone bending over. There is nothing wrong with videogames you retards. You blame videogames because you can't find anything else to blame. Blame the children/people who decide to be homosexual/lesbian. They made that choice, not anyone else. So, you're probably going to say that I am a homosexual for liking videogames and going against you. You are wrong on that part too. I am straight because I decided to be straight, not any other influence. You do not have any God-given right to declare such things.

Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 09-20-2008 at 12:42 AM. Reason: colored quotes for clarity