View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Who wants a Peleton for Christmas? - 12-09-2019, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
Maxine, engaging in deception is a dangerous strategy. Perhaps you should be more forthcoming about how much you need one of these things. Fake it, if necessary. Think of the plus size side - maybe you'll attract a high quality husband and be one less mouth to feed. What a gift to your father.
I’m rather confident in my own body. I might be only a couple of pounds above some of the other girls in my classes but I wouldn’t consider myself to be overweight. Nonetheless I am having thoughts on whether workout tapes would be more effective than a 2000 dollar bicycle. I decided to go through some and found this.

For any of the older folk at Freehold who feel that VHS tapes may not be for them, I also found this.

Nevertheless, after reading the opinions of the elders of LBC here, I think it would be wise to pass on a Peloton. I don’t think I’m in “need” as nobody has ever told me I’m overweight or anything. I think if I were out of shape then someone would tell me by now right? I’m reminded of 1 Corinthians 13:7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

God would also give me a sign to tell me I’m overweight as well and if I’m to have a Peloton, it would be him who’d give it to me as per Proverbs 3:5.

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).