View Single Post
(#56)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Whiney God-Mocker

Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Are Roleplaying games Evil? - 08-28-2008, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother-Inquisitor View Post
Not at all, I am deadly serious!

I know from personal experience before I found Jesus that these games ARE evil, and also lead to sin!

Have you heard of Jack Chick!

He puts it much better than I do!!

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0046/0046_01.asp

Devil worship and black magic is a sin!!! period!

If you play roleplaying games, you are going to hell!

Hih... yeah scare tactics, works on a lot of people. But if you actually know these things yourself, saying i know people who play D&D, they are perfectly normal, they don't do witchcraft (the only people who believe in that is christians and wicca ppl). It's very ignorant and i must say a bit stupid to believe in witchcraft.... i would say the bible is the same then, you have no proof of a god so it's just the same as fiction.

I don't know how to say it more clear, but this is how it is. You need to think for yourself, there is a huge difference between fiction and reality.
You don't need to believe in god to know what is right and wrong, in fact, i think god rather corrupts your thinking and you start doing crazy stuff like killing people with different beliefs.