View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Facepalm The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Sissy Cry Baby The swine behind the pearl Negroe Poster Yellow peril Demonized Democrat Beastiality Perv Homer Potty mouth Caution - Poster is Crazy Langobard

upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.upchucker67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: God Sends Corona Virus Plague to Ravage the Heathen Chinamen - 02-12-2020, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
Oh, my; how terribly sorry I am to learn of this, dear Mr. Hucker. This is something that nobody should have to endure; well, not unless they are blatant sinners (and we know that this does not pertain to you.) I shall remember you in my prayers, Dear, and we shall see the work wonders for your complete recovery. And, as our beloved Sister Joanna has so kindly pointed out, our -sent President Trump knows that the virus situation will be over, once the nicer weather arrives.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ry/4716223002/

But, until then, might you get relief by gargling with some of your wife's lovely raspberry vignette?

Thank you gentle Mrs. White, I appreciate you recognize I am a man of God and not a blatant sinner, though sin finds its way to me by circumstance at times - Most recently, you might notice I seem to have accumulated two shiny red points, as red as a raspberry, for a image I posted earlier that was not by wise judgement - you see, here at the Recovery Ward, they've been pumping me with all sorts of questionable pain relief drips, and it's doing funny things to my head That image, which I won't repeat, seemed to speak to me at the time.

With luck by next week, I will be relocated to the Outbound Patient Station, formerly the ship's laundry room where I will recover from corona in a jiffy .