View Single Post
(#35)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Is it a sin to pay $6.66 for something? Yes, yes it is. - 01-13-2014, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Follower View Post
I hate to point this out to you, brother Light, but, as logical thinking is very important to me as a Christian, I feel compelled to point out you seem to make several logical mistakes. The Bible says that six hundred three score and six are wrong, it does not mention whole dollars, so just because some cashier mentioned $6 and 66˘ simply means that he uses two of your bad numbers to persecute us Christians, or perhaps tried to obscure from us that he, as a minion of Satan, tried to force the use of the number of the beast by circumspectly making the reverend pay 666˘, which just happens to be the traditional singular number of the beast.
But the dollar is the twice correct unit, not the cent, the dollar comes from the thaler, and the thaler being an ounce and the shekel half a troy ounce of pure silver.

That makes me ponder with the dollar being two ounces we should beware of 3, 30 and 300.

I will, until this question is settled, refuse also 666 cents, but just added the 3/30/300 usd to my alert list. One can never be too careful when dealing with satan.

PRAISE THE LORD!