View Single Post
(#33)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love TC Bravery Real American™ Gold Tither Saved 10 Years Long service medal, 1st class Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Persecuted

Location: Oregon. I'm not going to tell you any more than that.
One-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureOne-eyed Jack has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: The Pillsbury Doughboy - 01-12-2008, 12:21 AM

Goodness me! A logician has infiltrated our Godly forum.

About rings and circles and donuts and sodomite imagery: I will not post G0at$e, and in my exalted role as board idiot I forbid you to do so (of course you wouldn't but I must be clear, you understand of course). But if you would, visualize that very common image...urgh. Ewwww! Never mind. Do NOT visualize it.

Let us just say that topologists view the vertebrate body plan as a donut, the digestive system being the hole in the donut. Or if you are Hawaiian, the haole in the donut. </jest>

The reproductive system of the female, of course, is not topologically equivalent to a hole at all. This may startle many teenaged boys, but it is true.

Now, not all rings symbolize ungodly introcoarse with the nether digestive tract. You are quite right in that. That is where Christian insight comes into play.

Christians are people of faith. (Lately I have become fond of writing that. I think I will write it again!) Christians are people of FAITH! Christians will pick faith over logic every time. Logic plays a nice fiddle, but it is second fiddle. Faith is the first chair; faith is the concertmaster.

And so (having come the long way about) we have faith that we can recognize the unrighteous and unGodly efforts of liberal-dominated cereal companies to corrupt Christian youth. Our faith leads us to recognize the wedding ring as a symbol of Christ's never-ending love and the circular logic of Biblical infallibility, and the circular cereal bits promoted by Toucan Sam as a thinly veiled visual metaphor for homosexual rump-lust.

One can present a whole symphony of logic, but to the faithful logic is meant only to harmonize with faith...and never to take over the main theme.

That is why you should vote Huckabee for President. He is of the Faithful, and you can be sure that his national policies will not be guided by anything as flawed as human logic and reason.

Praise ye the Lord...but not Toucan Sam!

~~ OEJ