View Single Post
(#50)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

ChatterboxRose is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: 12 reasons Harry Potter should be banned - 12-26-2009, 04:11 AM

[QUOTE=Ezekiel Bathfire;435399]I wonder what you did for Him to put you in danger of death in the first place?

We all are put into the danger of death because we were born into sin. You have been put into danger of death - that is what I mean.

And also. You are a very racist person. Yeah, Harry was involved with a 'chink girl' as you so eloquently put it - it was his first kiss. Nothing more.

I guess posting on this site was completely useless. I can see that all of you are so blinded that you'll never see anyone's opinion but your own. But guess what? I really don't care what you say. I know I love God, and he loves me. And I know he loves you. It doesn't matter if we read a book about wizards are not! If we believe in Jesus and that he died for our sins and saved us from death, then we're saved. I doubt that God will turn us away at Heaven's gates because we read a book about a boy wizard. And if so, Heaven is sure to be a pretty empty place.