Thread: Holocaust Jokes
View Single Post
(#358)
Old
Unsaved trash
Suspected terrorist
Under Investigation

Cancer on Society Islamofascist terrorist

Mustafa Jihad2 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Mustafa Jihad2 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Mustafa Jihad2 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Holocaust Jokes - 03-19-2019, 05:49 PM

Lmao this is just too much. Its so piffleing funny i nearly crap my pants, you are the funniest infidels i have ever encounter in my life!!!

Im no good at telling jokes but ill try

2 Rabbis in Germany, 1942. Go around the street and find a Nazi church that says: ABANDON JUDAISM. CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY NOW. 500 deutch Marks reward!

One rabbi says, this is horrible, look the Nazis are trying to erase our identity we have to do something. The other rabbi says, let me go and investigate, you wait right here. Ok.

2 hours pass, and the Rabbi comes out holding a cross, a bible, and a Nazi armband. The other Rabbi in shock, says what did you do??? Did you convert? Yes i did. Im sorry says the Rabbi.

Well, and how did it go? Well i accepted Jesus and had to hear a sermon, then they gave a bible.

And the 500 marks? Did you get them? - you piffleing Jews always thinking of money! Here is a train ticket to Poland

😂