View Single Post
(#62)
Old
Unsaved trash, bestiality pervert
Under Investigation

PurrePervert is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Fox - pervert Norwegian furries are after YOUR children! - 03-01-2014, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Friend, no one dresses up for Church. Dressing up is what queers do to signal other queers regarding their sexual perversion.
I honestly have no idea what all the specific 'codes' you people use nor do I want to. If you want oral sex from a wild boar or wish to be 'taken by an elephant in your rectum', I do not want to know about it, see high resolution photographs or 1080P wide screen full length movies.
I will tell you this. It is an abomination in the eyes of Our Lord to do any interaction unless the purpose is to create a child for Him. We are here by His Immense Grace and as such, we must do what He expects.
I hear about you people dying all the time by having strange object in your rectums (who sticks batteries in their butt, it is not like it is going to light up).
It is sick you think an exploded colon is 'funny'. What is wrong with you people?
I too think having sexual relations with animals is wrong, and disgusting. But automatically assuming every single Furry does that is wrong. I was not laughing at "exploded colons" i was laughing at some of the peoples stupidity. I dont stick anything up my behind. Its 100% exit only.