View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Dimmest Light of the Month Award

MuffinMan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MuffinMan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MuffinMan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: You are all too liberal! - 01-28-2019, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookingForTruth View Post
Have you read Genesis, have you read Deuteronomy?

You all swear by the KJV, but you are interpreting it like your grandmothers wanted you too.

The bible states early on that humans were given dominion BY GOD over the lowly animals who can neither think nor feel, and simply live on instinct. Do any of you disagree with that?

From that point, the interpretation is simple. The bible tells us that men are superior to women, and who could tell us differently. We are obviously smarter, stronger, better, and most important HOLIER than our feminine "counterparts."

Now to get to the meat of my argument. Think of how many of these smart, stronger, better, holier versions of people have been lead astray by females. TOO MANY!! I think we must put a stop to it. Women should be treated as animals, has anyone ever met a woman who was different than an animal? I thought not.

Men must begin treating women like animals. We must not become attached to them, for we have been given dominion over them. If they displease us, we should drown them.

Women are animals.

As God is behind me, none can prove me wrong.
1. Yes, I have read through the entire King James Bible twice

2. My grandmother is a godless heathen who doesn't even know what the King James Bible is, let alone how to "interpret" it

3. No, we do not disagree. After all, we are Christians, not vegetarians/vegans. We do not believe in the liberal agenda of "animal rights"

4. Yes, we agree. Women are inferior, weaker, and dumber. Eve and her female descendants have been bringing sin into this world since the Garden of Eden.

5. This is where we disagree with you. Women are humans, not animals. They are made in the image of man (see 1 Corinthians 11) not apes (as liberal evilutionists such as yourself would say) or God (as so-called liberal "Christian" feminists say)

6. The only place in the Bible where it says to execute anyone by drowning is Matthew 18:6, so we would only agree with you on drowning women who offend little ones which believe in Jesus (such as by teaching them evilution, which is what you believe in)

7. If women are animals, then you are guilty of bestiality and worthy of being put to death by stoning as per Exodus 22:19. Or are you a sodomite? In that case you are still worthy of being put to death by stoning as per Leviticus 20:13.

8. God is not behind you. God is not behind anyone who is a worker of iniquity, as Luke 13:27 tells us

But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.