View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Honorary White Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Christian Love Ex-negro True Christian™ Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Christian™ Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Prayer Warrior Prayer Warrior Clorox Cured Me Persecuted Touched by Jesus Anti-Biden Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet

Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Uncle Rutherford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Mountain Dew has the gall to mock the sanctity of marriage. - 09-07-2022, 11:43 AM

https://www.foodandwine.com/news/mar...edding-contest

We all knew it would come down to this ever since the Supreme Court legalized homerosexual behavior and ever since shops were legally required to bake cakes for sham marriages. Now, Mountain Dew, a company that produces beverages nowhere near as good as Diet Coke are pushing their own radical liberal agenda. To have us marry A CAN. Sorry, I believe marriage is only for between a non-intermixed male and female as stated in Leviticus 19:19. Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee. Oh where has my country gone for this to be allowed?