View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

True Christian Caucasian Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus One Year/1000 posts

Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Wiccan woman kills man for sacrifice. A religion of peace? - 04-13-2010, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra View Post
Wicca is a modern religion. But the practices and rituals of Wicca are ancient, and the Mother Goddess, whom we worship, always has been worshipped by the peoples of the world, under various names. So, wicca is a continuation of ancient pagan religions, but it is not the same, and it is not a continuation of all pagan religions.

After all, the word "pagan" practically means "follower of a non-Abrahamic religion." We've got quite a lot of those, and we can impossibly claim to follow all of them. And in any case, the killer included christian morality in her ideas, so she wouldn't be considered a wiccan even if wicca was the same as paganism.

I never claimed to be a true wiccan, did I? There is no such thing as a false wiccan, so there can impossibly be something like a true one. If you call yourself a wiccan, you are one (I humbly retract my earlier statement about the woman not being a wiccan. Emotions got the better of me, and I disregarded the wiccan virtues of compassion and humility). People who have the desire to be wiccan (in general) just desire to worship Mother Goddess. There is no fixed set of rules that applies for all wiccans (of course, on coven-level, there can be).
There is very little that is ancient about wicca or paganism. Both religious traditions (and I use that term very loosely) are based on stories that were written down by the people who conquered them, such as Julius Caesar. Take the example of druidism. All the real druids were wiped out by the Romans, who saw them as threats to Roman paganism and political power - yet people call themselves druids today. So modern 'druidism' has no direct links with the past at all.

Worship trees, rocks, the moon, your own perverted sexual lusts, which is pretty much the same thing - If you don't worship Jesus you are really followers of the devil. But don't pretend that your syncretic beliefs predate Christianity - because they don't.

Simply calling yourself a wiccan doesn't make you one, in the same way that calling yourself a 'christian' doesn't make you one. Wicca, as false as it may be, does have its rules and belief systems. Then you contradict yourself by adding the rubbish about virtues of compassion and humility. The wiccans I have met to date are proud and arrogant feminazis/women enablers, who are only compassionate about their friends, their family and whatever stupid hippy cause they choose to embrace this year.

Joshua 24:15
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.