View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash, demon worshiper

Islamofascist terrorist Devil

Muqtada Al-Amriki is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Muqtada Al-Amriki is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Muqtada Al-Amriki is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Muqtada Al-Amriki is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Muqtada Al-Amriki is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Muqtada Al-Amriki is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Muqtada Al-Amriki is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Muqtada Al-Amriki is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Muqtada Al-Amriki is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Muqtada Al-Amriki is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Muqtada Al-Amriki is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Eight shocking things Saudi Arabian women will do now that they're allowed to drive! - 09-29-2017, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleWhoring View Post
I hope some day those eight points will be a thing of the past and Muslim women can fling open their niqabs with freedom.
Thank you for remind us of how bigoted you Western feminist are! Never do you think "Oh, I wonder if Muslim woman likes to wear traditional dress of her culture?"

No, you decide for her, and take away her freedom without asking. Very feminist of you!

And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood. Isaiah 1:15