View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Sissy Cry Baby Hellbound Heathen Caution - Poster is on Drugs

Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Rocket League: Tinder for pedophile gay sex maniacs! - 11-14-2016, 06:55 PM

you have literally just taken a game. that simply allows you to customize you're car, and play a game of Soccer with a Rocket-Powered Super-Sonic Acrobatic Battle-Car, and pulled the craziest assumptions about it. there is very little communication in the game of Rocket League, very little at all, the only form of communications i ever make normally are the quick chats for things like "Nice shot!" "What a save!" "Thanks!" What a Play!" "Nooooo!", and stuff like that, very rarely dose anyone actually have time to type in the chat because of how fast paced the game is.

and you are bashing pink? a color given to you by god in the form of light. seriously? and bright and flashy colors dont really mean anything my friend. it being Rapeware is very very VERY not true. the people who made the game Psyonix, are some of the best Devs I've ever seen!

you bashed one of the rocket trails, which i can only assume would be the Sacred rocket trail. a cosmetic. something that has very little to do with the game itself. but still I don't see how a "False Prophet" can come from some random stranger who selected the rocket trail because he thought it looked cool.