View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Recovering Outpatient From The Landover Rehabilitation Unit
Forum Member

True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay Parking Lot Tither Real American™ Caution - Poster is Crazy One Year/1000 posts

Mad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Back to the Basics. The meanings of Names. - 07-03-2009, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguaw1 View Post
I don't agree with all of that either the one and two then three I do. One with yourself brings God our Father. Your Left side and your Right side. Up and Under that narrow path. I am at one with God my father. I am a Free Man. 11 posts I made when this one came about. There was One the I before me. 987654321 0 abcdefghi reading and writing the basics. And your numbers. Life started with John then Adam then Eve. Do you accept reincarnations? I am Hermes. Right before H is G. The Greeks believed that Paul was the reincarnation of Hermes. One god tells you the Truth about the ONE TRUE GOD HIS FATHER. Its told in ACTS i believe. All Chip Turberville's Secrets. That's my last name now.

46511 names I have used to be exact. Someone has to show you the way out.

Lord what does it mean? To me Living on Royal Dirt.

I have a message you believe in Angels call me one. The Messenger of Life. Have you ever read about Hermes?
Chip, with all due respect, you are majorly infested with a colonial parasite infection not seen since the early 1950's Stalin Soviet Union when collective farms were used to raise energy to power for Tesla Engines to power jet-rocketed Soviet Cars. Failure to implement the system on time resulted in massive dropout of the Soviet Automobile Industry. NO DOUBT KGB UTILIZED NAZI ROCKETS TO SEND MESSAGES TO AND FROM THE MOON AND SPY ON UNITED STATES USING LARGE LUNAR TELESCOPES!!!!

Now to claim you are Hermes means I have to consider the fact that you are Hermes Trismegistus and therefore Thoth which means you TAUGHT ALEISTER CROWLEY SECRET ANAL SEX RITUALS OF THE THIRTEENTH DEGREE TO BRING ABOUT DEMON CHILDREN INTO THE WORLD...and that Jack Parsons, of CalTech, famed rocket scientist and occultist IMPREGNATED RED-HEADED MARJORIE TO BRING FORTH CROWLEY PROPHECY BUT CUT SHORT BY ASSASSINATION INVOLVING VOLATILE CHEMICALS. These are proven facts. Look it up.

I ask of you, so-called "Hermes" where lie thy Emerald Tablets? If you are to claim that Atlantis holds all secrets, I will know you are trying to give me great deception for ATLANTIS SPACE SHUTTLE CREATED 15,000 YEARS AGO BY ANCIENT MAN IN ORIGINAL INCARNATION...Neandarthals colonized space....1996 OLYMPICS PROVE THIS....For this was kept from Hermes, and made like Socrates, imprisoned in every single TV Dinner in the frozen aisle of supermarkets worldwide. Cut into pieces, like Dionysus, Hermes lies in millions of seperate pieces and it will take the great efforts of a mass psychological shift to reanimate him by placing FROZEN HERMES MICROWAVE DINNERS IN MICROWAVES TO THAW HIM BACK TO LIFE....

This will happen December 21, 2012.

SPACESHIP JESUS appeared to me in Astronaut form when I was staying in a motel in 1974. He then told me the TRUTH about our world and what illusions the SATANIC ALLIANCE uses to control us! To this day, I still receive SPACESHIP RADIO SIGNALS INTO MY BRAIN. Absolve yourself of your limited Matrix existence.

Hosea 9:7
The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.